See also: Categories: Instructors, Adjudicators, Dancers
Born: July 12, 1962
Current location: Miami, Florida
- Casting Director
- Dance Studio Owner
- Features Editor for Dance Beat Newspaper
OverviewDidio Barrera began dancing with Fred Astaire Dance Studio (Bob Medeiros, owner) at age 13 and became a teacher at age 15. Owner and Dance Director of Dance City Dance Studio, in Miami - 1985 - 1995.
As a professional competitor, was a finalist in most major US Latin competitions and many European competitions. Winner Ohio Star Ball Championships and La Classique du Quebec Rising Star International style latin.
Didio worked extensively in the TV industry as a choreographer, producer and casting director during the 1990’s. He is currently the Features Editor for Dance Beat International, and Dance Beat Newspaper.
Didio is member of USA Dance, National Dance Council of America and World Dancesport Federation. As a judge he has officiated at all major championships in the USA, including the New York Dance Festival, the Grand National Championships,the Ultimate DanceSport Challenge, the Autumn Dance Classic, the Maryland Dancesport, the US Championships and USA Dance National Championships, WDSF Grand Slam events and many events in Canada including the National Championship in 2011.
- Finalist in most major US Latin competitions
- Ohio Star Ball Champion
- La Classique du Quebec Rising Star International style latin Champion
- In the TV industry as a choreographer, producer and casting director
- The Features Editor for Dance Beat International, and Dance Beat Newspaper
- Member of USA Dance
- National Dance Council of America member
- World Dancesport Federation member
- Adjudicator :
- The New York Dance Festival
- The Grand National Championships
- USA Dance National Championships
- The Ultimate DanceSport Challenge
- The Autumn Dance Classic
- The US Championships
- The Maryland Dancesport
- WDSF Grand Slam events
- Canada National Championship
- Owner and Dance Director of Dance City Dance Studio
- Dance City Dance Studio, owner, director
- The Features Editor for Dance Beat Newspaper