Junior Athletes DanceSport Association
Officially Founded: in February 2012
Location: West Newton, Massachusetts (USA)
President: Todd Kirrane
DanceSport competitors in the United Sates. Their mission is to:
- Foster the spirit of good fellowship and sportsmanship among individuals involved in competitive Junior DanceSport within the United States.
- Protect and advocate for the interests of junior athletes involved in competitive ballroom dancing within the United States.
- Oppose any restrictive practices or regulations which seek to place barriers in the way of open junior athlete participation in international and domestic competitions.
- Provide trainers, coaches, adjudicators and junior athletes with comprehensive and up-to-date information on all aspects of DanceSport through our JADA Academy educational programs and activities.
- Further the goodwill and cooperation between the members of the Junior Athletes DanceSport Association, competition organizers, studio owners, coaches, and all other organizations involved in junior Amateur DanceSport within the United States.
JADA is a group that is intended to provide a place where parents and others can ask questions, share experiences, and at times frustrations with this addicting and exciting world of ballroom dance. They are not only have parents in their group, but dancers, studio representatives, teachers, adjudicators and competition organizers.
Junior Athletes DanceSport Association (JADA) is proud to support these competitions which promote Junior DanceSport through special events, scholarships, team matches, and other promotions geared toward increasing participation in Junior DanceSport:
- Islanders Dancesport Challenge
- Allegro Youth Cup
- Golden Star Dancesport Championships
- Manhattan Amateur Classic Championship (MAC)
- Maryland Dancesport Championships
- Journey Dancesport
- Volga Cup
- Liberty Ball
- SF Open DanceSport Championships
- Dance Passion Ball
- American Star Ball Championships
- Emerald Ball DanceSport Championships
- Portland Open DdanceSport
- New England DanceSport Championships
- Universal Ballroom Challenge
- NJ DanceSport Classic Summer Sizzler
- Gumbo DanceSport Championships
- Desert Cclassic Dancesport Championships
- AAU Junior Olympic Games
- Georgia DanceSport
- Constitution State DanceSport Championships
- American DanceSport Festival (ADSF)
- Metropolitan DanceSport Championships
- City DanceSport Challenge
- Todd Kirrane - President
- Renata Shvarts - VP Education
- Jeff Volvovsky - VP Public Relations
- Jen Mesh - VP Finance
- Irina Rubenchik - National Secretery
- Katrina Volgina - VP Southern Region