See also: Categories: Instructors, Adjudicators, Dancers
Hometown: Riga, Latvia
Current location: Brooklyn, New York
- WDSF Member
- National Adjudicator
- Certified Instructor
OverviewAnita Smite originally from Riga, Latvia. As a professional dancer specialize in International Style Standard, Latin and 10 Dance. For her competitive career together with her partner Nils Smits had represent Latvia at many IDSF competition such as IDSF International Open Standard in Tilburg - Netherlands, IDSF Open to the World Latin in Latvia - Riga and also placed in Semi final at the IDSF Europe Cup Ten Dance Championships.
Anita Smite is a certified World DanceSport Federation (WDSF) member and Adjudicator. She has judge events such as WDSF International Open Standard in Tallinn - Estonia, WDSF International Open in Riga - Latvia and Russia Moscow.
Currently Anita lives in Brooklyn, New York. She is coaching new generation of dancers, traveling around the country and judging U.S. competitions.
- Had represent Latvia at the IDSF International Open Standard in Tilburg - Netherlands
- had represent Latvia at the IDSF Open to the World Latin in Latvia - Riga
- Placed in Semi final at the IDSF Europe Cup Ten Dance Championships
- certified World DanceSport Federation (WDSF) Adjudicator
- Has judged the WDSF International Open Standard in Tallinn - Estonia
- Has Judged the WDSF International Open in Riga - Latvia
- Has judged WDSF event in Russia - Moscow