competitive career but has also coached and still coaches many of the top dancers today. He has taught Victor Fung (one of the highest placing US males in the world) since the age of 8.
He was one of the most phenomenal youth athletes to come out of Denmark. He won his first Danish Championship at the age of 8 - within 2 years of starting to dance. He was crowned European International Standard Champion at age 16, Nordic Champion every 2nd year since age 8, and World Standard Champion in 1984 and 1985. Former World Amateur Modern Champion, former World Pro Modern Finalist, Two-time World Champion, Blackpool Dance Festival Champion, International Champion, European Champion, and UK Open Champion. He currently resides in Southern California and teaches at local studios as well as other US and International locations.
Glenn was Choreograph on the Show “So You Think You Can Dance” Fox TV Ballroom Dancing. Also Glenn's member of the USA Dance, he is judging highlights include: International Championships in London, German Masters, Japan Open, USDSC in Florida, Ohio Star Ball Championships, and other North American, European, and Asian competitions throughout the year. Some of his many awards are listed below.
- Won Danish Championship International Standard category
- European Championships Standard Champion
- Blackpool Dance Festival Standard Champion
- International Championships Standard Champion
- 1984-1985 World Standard Champion
- UK Open Championships Champion
- USA Dance Member
- World DanceSport Federation Instructor, Adjudicator
- Choreography — “So You Think You Can Dance” Fox TV Ballroom Dancing
- President of USA Dance (2017-2018)